VMware Virtualization in the Enterprise
How are you Adapting to the Current Business Climate?
VMware is helping thousands of enterprises globally in finding answers to these questions:
- Are you able to successfully manage IT with a reduced IT budget?
- Do you have time and budget for strategic projects or are you just "keeping the lights on"?
- Are you able to adapt quickly to business changes?
- Can you provide services to your customers on demand?
- Are you comfortable that you can secure your data in a global environment?
VMware stretches your Budget dollars, lets you conserve valuable resources and do much more
VMware typically helps enterprises cut >30% of their IT costs by enabling them to:
- Increase utilization rates from 5-15% to up to 80+%
- Achieve server consolidation ratios of 15:1 and beyond
- Reduce power and cooling costs and associated carbon emissions by 80%
- Simplify management and improve server to administrator ratio by > 50%
- Contain server sprawl and defer datacenter construction costs by $1000/ sq ft*
VMware greatly increases your flexibility and agility in responding to changing business needs
VMware helps enterprises quantifiably improve their agility in the following ways:
- Reduce new server provisioning times to minutes from days or even weeks
- Accelerate development and testing cycles by over 50%
- Migrate, upgrade, or update applications in hours and without disrupting users
- Provision or update all desktops centrally in just minutes
- Automate resource allocation and other management tasks to respond instantly to changing needs across your apps
VMware makes you proactively manage and even avoid business risks
VMware enables enterprises significantly improve risk management by:
- Ensure highest availability, performance & reliability across all apps
- Eliminate Planned downtime and related loss in productivity
- Avoid business loss by almost instantly recovering from unplanned outages
- Centrally ensure security compliance (secure access and patch updates)